777 bắn cá vàng Steven C. Teske
Phone: (770) 477-3270
Fax: (770) 477-3255
Intake777 bắn cá vàng: (770) 473-5977
W/E777 bắn cá vàng: (770) 473-5975
Except as noted below  the § 15-11-10, gives the Juvenile Court exclusive jurisdiction over matters concerning a child who is:
- Under the age of 18 years;
- Under the age of 17 years when alleged to have committed a delinquent act;
- Under the age of 22 years and in the care of the Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS);
- Under the age of 23 years and eligible for and receiving independent living services through DFCS; or
- Under the age of 21 years who committed an act of delinquency before reaching the age of 17 years and who has been placed under the supervision of the court or on probation to the court for the purpose of enforcing orders of the court.
777 bắn cá vàngThe Juvenile Court receives referrals from more than ten local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, DFCS, school officials, and other sources. The referrals are commonly referred to as, “complaints.”
There is no filing fee for submitting a complaint to the Juvenile Court; however, there are fees associated with publication in certain matters, and supervision fees are often assessed in cases where a child is placed under the court’s supervision or under an informal adjustment.